LUMEL RE62 - new regulator
Thanks to the modular housing RE62 meets the requirements for equipment mounted in cabinets.
The controller stands out thanks to its modern graphical OLED display that provides a good visualization of the process, high contrast and wide viewing angle.
• universal input for resistance thermometers, thermocouples or standard signals.
• the type of regulation: two-state by the innovative SMART PID algorithm (guarantees very high accuracy), on-off and alarm signaling
• 3 outputs depending on the version:
◦max 2 x binary for SSR
◦max 1 x analog
◦max 1 x power supply output for transducers 24 V DC
• RS485 interface with MODBUS protocol (optional)
• configuration parameters from the keyboard (or optional RS485) and free program eCon
• modular housing according to DIN EN 62208 (controller has a width of 3 modules)
• universal power supply 22 ... A.c 60V / 60V D. C 20 ... or 60 ... 253V A.c / 60 ... 300 V, D.C.
• dimensions: 53 x 110 x 60,5mm